Continuing Nursing Education
The Nursing Leadership Sprint: Effective Professional Practices for Your Leadership Journey!
Date: October 30 – November 15, 2023 (click here to go to the registration page)
Format/Location: Virtual Course
This online leadership course focuses on different topics. In this course, you’ll discover effective professional practices to help you become a more impactful leader. This course has been designed for your busy schedule. Live sessions will be recorded so you can finish in 2 weeks or 2 months.
- Want to improve your team’s performance? You’ll learn proven approaches to communication and team-building!
- Interested in learning more about yourself as a leader? You’ll determine your motivation, values, and personality traits!
- Want practical and actionable advice? You’ll network with proven experts and your peers!
- Interested in something with a long-lasting impact? You’ll create an action plan with immediate next steps for you to take!
- Aspiring to a new leadership role? You’ll discover top strategies for effective leadership to build your next career move!
See what previous participants had to say
- “This course was incredibly worth my time and money”
- “I enjoyed the course and Cindy’s insight and examples from her own personal experiences”
- “I am going to recommend this to my peers”
- “Cindy and Michael are truly beyond inspirational and have motivated me to continue to grow within leadership”
- “This class has given me a framework to follow and the belief I can transition to a nurse leadership role”