Registration Now Open: Click Here!
FORMAT: In-Person Conference
DATE: Thursday-Friday | November 16-17, 2023
LOCATION: Lynnwood Event Center | 3711 196th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA, 98036
Wound management is a dynamic and evolving area of practice in healthcare today. Wounds present complex challenges and pivotal opportunities for multidisciplinary teams to collaborate and improve the health status of patients. This conference addresses current scientific, clinical and professional practice issues across care settings related to acute and chronic wounds including evidence-based and multidisciplinary strategies for assessing and intervening to achieve successful outcomes. Presentations will update the professional with recent changes in practice and assume a basic understanding of wound management principles. Teaching methods include lectures, discussion boards, and case studies.
For nurses, nurse practitioners, and other interested healthcare professionals in all settings including acute, ambulatory, home health, hospice, long-term, rehabilitation, and transitional care.
After attending this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Select the appropriate treatment to manage acute and chronic wounds in primary, acute, and long-term care settings based on scientific and clinical evidence.
- Plan ostomy care based on updated clinical guidelines in the clinical settings.
- Discuss legal and Medicare spending for severe wound care in in-patient and skilled facilities.
Planning is underway! Check back for updates. Registration and check-in will begin at 7:30 am both days. The conference will conclude around 4:30 pm on both days.
Hotels and Activities
Hotel information coming soon!
If you register but cannot attend, you must submit a written request to UWCNE by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 30 days before the event = $25 admin fee
- 48 hours before the event = $50 cancellation fee
- No show = No refund