Registration Now Open: Click Here!
FORMAT: In-Person Conference
DATE: Thursday-Friday | September 21-22, 2023
LOCATION: The Mountaineers Seattle Program Center | 7700 Sandpoint Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115
The medical-surgical setting today presents unique, complex, and varied patient care challenges. This conference is an opportunity to review and update your medical-surgical clinical practice and acquire new assessment and management strategies. Healthcare professionals are invited to advance their knowledge of evidence-based practices that promote care innovations, collaboration, and confidence among team members. Teaching methods include lectures, discussion, case studies, demonstration, and collegial interchange.
Experienced nurses, travel nurses, graduate nurses, and nurses transitioning to medical-surgical practice interested in fundamental reviews and current medical-surgical practices.
After attending this conference, participants will be better able to:
- Apply nursing assessment and current evidence-based nursing interventions and management of common medical-surgical conditions.
- Assess various clinical strategies to enhance patient safety in your work environment.
- Value the nursing, ethical and legal role of the medical-surgical nurse in precepting students in the workplace.
Planning is underway! Check back for updates. Registration and check-in will begin at 7:30am both days, with a light breakfast and lunch provided. The conference will conclude around 5:00pm both days.
Hotels and Activities
Hotel information coming soon!
Seattle has a very active calendar of theater, music, festival, and sporting events. Plan ahead and make the most of your time during your conference stay. You can find area attractions and a list of things to do on these websites:
visitseattle.org | downtownseattle.com | experiencewa.com
If you register but cannot attend, you must submit a written request to UWCNE by email at email@example.com.
- 30 days before the event = $25 admin fee
- 48 hours before the event = $50 cancellation fee
- No show = No refund